Apply for the post of Manager - Training & Quality
Manager - Training & Quality
- Responsible for managing New Hire Training & Transactional Quality for the centre.
- Managing entire gamut of training & development functions including determining training areas, developing content, designing presentations and delivering trainings.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement programs across all accounts by conducting analysis of utilization, efficiency and available data for processes.
- Strengthening Quality Management processes / framework to enhance quality delivery.
- Drive Process control & Compliance in addition to managing External & Internal Audit requirements
- Spearheading and executing learning need analysis as well as content creation and up-gradation for customized programs for different business verticals.
- Assessing training needs, designing program content and preparing training programme calendar
- Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in processes, ensuring uniformity in the process, and monitoring the end results to contractual obligations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must carry experience in handling transactional Quality and training function in BPO setup.
- Should carry experience in both international & domestic processes.
- Must be proficient in QC tools & techniques.
- Six Sigma certification shall be preferred.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good command over written and verbal English.
- Should be open for extensive travel.