Senior UI / UX Designer
As a senior designer, you’ll work in the marketing function and help in visually conceptualizing design ideas and execute the same. You need to be an awesome visual storyteller and incorporate concepts of design thinking across all our marketing initiatives including but not limiting to website, collaterals, mailers, social posts, videos and event branding.
1. Lead design & direction for Knowmax & other SaaS products
2. Implement design brand guideline for other designers
3. Lead a team of graphic designers
4. Oversee work of agencies hired for any outsourced campaigns
5. Build and sustain a design team with a culture driven by industry practices on design
6. Create prototypes for new product ideas
7. Create wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product.
8. Collaborate with engineers and product managers to gather user requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
You’ll be a good fit if you:
1. Come from a B2B SaaS background
2. Have experience working on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Animate, Adobe after effects, Sketch.
3. Have not limited yourself to design and have experience in video editing, VFX & 3D
4. Have led a team of designers
Things you should include in your application:
1. LinkedIn Profile
2. Updated CV
3. Link of your online design portfolio
2 - 6 Years