- On time completion of random audits & share feedback with the team on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Responsible to meet monthly internal & external Quality target.
- Sharing weekly TNI (Training Need Inputs) with training & operations team.
- Responsible for making Quality related reports using QC tools.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good communication skills.
- Should possess minimum 1 year experience as Quality evaluator in domestic BPO setup.
- Good in MS excel & MS Power Point.
- Must carry working knowledge of 7 QC tools.