Trainer (training) at Maxicus works together with your team and will be responsible for the facilitation of all New Hire training components, Initiative and refresh training. We are searching for the most elite person who can hold responsibilities.
This is what your usual day, as a Trainer at Maxicus would look like:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the training needs for agents.
- Lead the development of a training plan and training modules, collaborating with the client and other subject matter experts.
- Oversee all training activities during implementation period, surge periods and ongoing operations
- Ensure that the knowledge base content is clear and accurate
- Conducting training batches with smooth delivery.
- Work with the selected learning management system to track and report training data.
- Manage training schedules to ensure staff is trained as needed for initial go live and ongoing operations
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with workforce management quality teams
- Manage training staff and perform evaluations; assess training effectiveness
- Interface with client staff as needed
- Report issues and status to leadership and client as appropriate.
We are looking for:
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent liaison skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong tampering and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous sustentation to detail.
- Capable of conducting training sessions, leading meetings and making presentations
- Effective report development and management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (essential).