• Strategize, design and implement proactive recruitment plans for open positions in a multi-site organization.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Driving Employee Engagement Strategy for team including talent systems, mentoring programs, training programs.
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to manage performance evaluation systems, career management and leadership development.
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit professionals in IT across levels.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle processes.
- Clear written and spoken communication. Experience in negotiation, advising and influencing executive leadership.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment, resilience under pressure, ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team and confident when working autonomously.
- Technology orientated.
- Education : B.Tech. / B.E. / Any graduate [Computers/IT].
- Experience : 1-3 yrs.