Apply for the post of Executive Assistant to CEO
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Responsible for managing CEO’s office.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments and completing expense reports.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Attending meetings and preparing MOM’s and continuous follow up on closure of minutes.
- Managing his travel plans.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Females with pleasing personality and strong command over written and verbal English.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must carry proactive approach.