Computer Vision Engineer
- Develop novel and accurate computer vision algorithm and advanced systems with a focus on real-time object recognition, object tracking, heat mapping, people counting, and more.
- Build AI based video analytics systems that will be used across industries such as: Retail, Logistics, Banking, and more.
- Apply machine learning and deep learning to computer vision problems.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various deployed system.
- Occasional client interactions to understand their requirements.
- Identify technical limitations and devise strategies to overcome them.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Holistic understanding of deep learning concepts, state of the art in computer vision research and the mathematics of machine learning.
- Experienced in :
– Developing computer vision technology.
– Working on imaging/camera systems and consumer mobile/web application.
– CPU/GPU programming.
– Machine learning, deep learning, recommendation algorithm.
– Distributed computation.
– Developing software for computer vision, machine learning or computer graphics application.
- Proficiency/ Knowledgeable in :
– C++, Java, Python, Spark.
– Algorithm optimization skills.
- Familiar with libraries such as Open CV.
- Education : Bachelor’s/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience