Apply for the post of Chartered Accountant
- Payment Management (Vendors and other payments), Day-to-day Banking activities (for funds transfer and treasury management) and Cash Management.
- Compliance adherence (GST, TDS).
- Inventory Management.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet (Monthly basis Creation & Finalization of Trial Balance, Inventory Valuation , Consolidation) and Cash flows.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supervise documentation of records/ fiscal files for the transactions and Bank/ Branch/ Debtors/ Vendors reconciliation, Invoicing & 26AS Matching, Insurance, Fixed Assets, Forex gains/ loss.
- Follow the guidelines – Accounting as per Accounting Standards (knowledge of IND AS preferred) , Depreciation as per Companies Act and income Tax Act.
- Coordination with Auditors for quarterly Balance Sheets.
- Ledger Scrutiny.
- Income Tax provisions and deferred Tax workings.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Experienced in a team handling role.
- Ability to Guide the team on processes and its implementation.
- Updated with recent changes in GST and TDS.
- Knowledge of :
Recent changes in GST and TDS.
Ind AS (preferred).
Excel formulaes (vlookup, hlookup, Pivot Table etc.) & Power Point
- Self-motivated and handle team conflict.
- Desired qualification: Qualified CA