Apply for the post of Assistant Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- To generate Sales Qualified leads (SQLs) through Digital marketing Campaigns.
- To design and execute Global Marketing Campaigns.
- Manage content for Social Media platforms, Website, Blogs and ad copies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- To carry out market research and surveys to asses demand, brand positioning and awareness. Planning, Budgeting & ROI Forecasting across Digital platforms.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
Desired Candidate Profile:
2-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on targeted campaigns and reporting Should have worked with a B2B setup. Excellent Verbal & Written Communication. Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems and familiarity with marketing automation practices. Expert knowledge of the latest digital and social media channels. Start up experience will be preferred.