New generation smart handhelds are an investment at both the fronts: the Operator and the User.
The users incapability to explore even half of the features of the Smartphone and the Operators failure to facilitate them to do so is the main challenge. This inability to exploit the device leads to loss of valuable data for the Operators. To overcome this challenge, contact center agents need to be well equipped with knowledge management portal and support engine to keep up with the fast up with the fast paced evolution of services, devices and tools.
Challenges faced by the TELCO’s & MVNO’s
- The system needs knowledge of multiple devices and products to be on a single framework for easy delivery for an agent. Keeping abreast with the ever changing and ever evolving Data Devices.
- Lack of contact center support tools which make them dependent on the website of the handset vendors.
- This time consuming model leads to irritated customers and high AHT.
- Low First Call Resolution(FCR) due to lack of knowledge / data base to guide the customers in a productive manner.
- Device Manager increases the support costs.
- Updating and maintaining the Knowledge base
KnowMax Simulator, a virtual interface tool that works as a step by step Device Navigation platform and allows the Operator’s customer interfacing teams to guide the consumers – how to configure/use his device for various applications and services. It helps you unleash the locked revenue potential of Mobile Data Services and replace the declining ARPU with MRPU.
KnowMax one of the largest mobile knowledge base helps you transfer the maximum benefits of your offerings to the end-users, likewise, transfer the maximum benefits of their enhanced usage to you in terms of revenue. We work with a combination of call center, field agent support tools and self-service tools.
Key Features of KnowMax Simulators
- The applications support backend management of key network parameters like :
- IP address,
- Port number
- Option available in multiple language skill sets for KnowMax Simulators.
- Auto Failover feature to maintain the process flow 24×7,if in case one server fails
- Constant update of market leading database of device repository
- Continuous development on the content platform.
- Continuous development on the delivery platform.
- The client application to be installed is minimal in size.